Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone, so it has been brought to my attention that I suck! I know I am going down in the hall of fame for worst blogger ever! We have managed to keep ourselves super busy lately!

Joe and I celebrated our 6Th wedding anniversary! Then we had a great Thanksgiving at Joe's brothers' house. We have had Christmas parties and Christmas shopping! Then I decided to make gifts on Christmas eve. They didn't work so thank heavens I had already done my shopping! I have had training meetings twice a week for two weeks in November and December which means we get home for work at 10pm!

We have had nothing but snow for a week, maybe two! So I can't wait for summer or to move somewhere warmer than here!!

While Christmas shopping Joe wanted to boys to buy him Ammo. So we went one Saturday to the store he suggested. We walked in and Ammon goes, "Excuse me we want to buy my daddy ammo." I showed to guy the list Joe made me and as he is getting it for us Ammon has a concerned look on his face and then says "I hope this is free, cause my mommy doesn't have any money!" I told him it was okay that I had taken money from daddy.

I had so many stories in my head and now I can't remember anything that has happened to us! The boys have had ear infections, draining and all! Well I need to go the boys are getting into trouble! Hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Amy said...

All right Heather...you posted! I had a feeling if I got online tonight and looked at your blog there would be a new post after we talked about it at the party. Anyways, I had fun hanging out with you today. You always make me laugh. Hope you guys have a great new years! Love ya!

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

Glad to see you had a good holiday season! Your little guys are so funny!