Sunday, July 20, 2008

Super Hero Helpers

The last week we have been busy, but have found time to play. Ammon has been wanting to help with house work. He wanted to make dinner with me. So we made tacos and I let him put the sour cream and cheese on the shells. He thought that was the best dinner ever! He also loves to vacuum the front room for me.



Then Ammon and Jacob love to pretend! Most of yesterday they were Batman and Superman. They were haveing fun flying (running) up and down the hall. I was doing dishes when I hear Ammon say "Oh no mom, Batman (Jacob) just fell from the clouds." So I went to check on Batman, who never lets falling stop him from going again. Just as I start to head back to the kitchen I see Superman (Ammon) push Batman and of course he falls. This time he is alot slower to stand back up. Then Ammon says "Mom, Batman fell from the clouds again and I think he might be hurt." He was fine and got up flying again.


1 comment:

Gerritt and Melissa said...

Hi Heather,
It was great to meet you at the family reunion! Your boys are so handsome!
Melissa