Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July

We've had a pretty busy week. My cousin's kids came over and we rode the bus to 7 Peaks where we had fun in the water. Plus I have been trying to help my sister Shannon with wedding plans, it's slowly coming along.

For the 4th of July my dad's boss gave him tickets to the breakfast/balloon launch in Provo. So he came and picked me and the boys up at 6am. After breakfast we went to my parents house which is a couple blocks from the Provo parade route. We walked to the parade where we sat with Scott and his family, and Shannon. I had to keep an eye on Ammon because he kept trying to run out and pet any horse that walked by!





On Saturday my dad's work had a party at Lagoon. So We spent all day at Lagoon with our cousins! It was fun, but Ammon wanted to do all the big scary roll a costers, that he was to short for. He was able to do a few "scary" ones that His cousin Cassie (who is tall enough to do most rides) wanted nothing to do with. And Jacob wasn't tall enough to hang out with the other kids so we stayed at kiddy land. And he hated being seperated from his brother! Silly me left the camera with my mom, but was able to capture just how exhusting the trip was! We walked in and I asked Ammon to go potty and get his PJ's on, then I went back to get stuff out of the car. When I came back Ammon had passed out in front of the toilet!


Well my kids are "killing" each other (with fake guns), but usually that ends in a fist fight so I am off for the week.

No comments: