Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Twitchell

On Saturday Aug. 16, my little sister Shannon was married in the Manti, Utah Temple. Everything about the day was beautiful! My mother in-law lives about 30 minutes away so she came and stayed with the kids so that my brother and I could go to the temple. My mom and I got the opportunity to go into the brides room and help her get ready. After the ceremony one of the temple workers took some of our group to see the spiral stair case. This was nice for me since Joe and I were sealed in the room just off the stair case! Then I was able to go and again help her get ready for pictures! I know these pictures aren't the best, but I hope you can get an idea of how beautiful she was! She has said that when they get the pictures from the photographer she will get me some better ones to post.

This is the best picture of how pretty her dress was!

This is both sets of parents


This is our family

This is a picture of her nieces and nephews. Front is Ammon age 4, Samantha (Sammie) age 2, Cassandra (Cassie) age 5. Shannon, Audrina (Audrie) 3 months old, Dennis, Jacob age 2.

This is Shannon holding Audrie

I was kept pretty busy at the reception and was unable to take pictures, but again it was amazing! Shannon decided to have cake and ice cream! It was a huge hit and everyone loved the toppings she picked out! They also had a carriage ride, which Ammon loved!

2 comments:

Hayden and Brent said...

Ooohhh, my cute little Shannon is married! Tell her Congratulations for me! I am so happy for her! She looks absolutely beautiful...That doesn't even do her justice...And she looks so happy! Congrats to all of your family on the new addition! They are so cute together!

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

Very nice pictures, I wish we could have been there. They do look so sweet and happy together.