Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Reunion







We spent the weekend in Heber at a McDaniel family reunion. It was a lot of fun, my grandfather's brother and sisters where here from Minnesota, and Oklahoma. It was fun to meet them and see some of the cousins that we haven't seen for a long time!

We went to Jordanelle on Saturday and played in the water, where Ammon was bit by a spider! By noon his eye was starting to swell. I gave him some Allergy medication. Then we went on a train ride. We stopped and had dinner and a hay ride. This was Ammon's favorite part, we had to ride it a couple times. I noticed that his eye was getting bigger so on the way back to the train station we decide to go the hospital, where we were instructed to give Benadryl and keep ice on it. By Sunday morning his eye was swollen shut! So we decided to pack up camp early! We gave him Benadryl and had him lay on ice packs for the rest of the day. Today he looks so much better!

2 comments:

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

What a weird place for a spider to bite someone. Poor Ammon. I'm glad he's better. It was fun to see you at the reunion and I am happy that you started this blog!!

Hayden and Brent said...

I am so excited that you started this blog!!! I hope you keep on this better then the myspace...I sure do!!! Haha! Keep in touch!